Thursday, March 4, 2010

new image for collab print



So - a couple of weeks ago, I was telling a few friends a story about when I lived in DC. Over Halloween one year, I was dressed as a zombie and my friend was dressed like Frida Gallo... The bar we were at was set up to look like hell (not for Halloween - it was always set up like that). And without getting too much into detail -

Basically, Frida and I were approached by a girl who was dressed like a call girl, who was a victim of some serial killer. She was dressed in ONLY a fur coat, blonde wig, sunglasses, and a pair of heels. The call girl needed Frida to hold her coat while she peed in the bathroom (with no door). Also, as she was now completely nude, she needed someone to block the doorway - so no one saw her.

So the collaborative image will have the set up: a Zombie and Frida Gallo in hell protecting a naked hooker while she goes to the bathroom.

The above image is two versions of me as a zombie... Personally, I like the bottom version more - but I might have to use the top version so that it fits in with the work of the other artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment