Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Short Live Mix for you

I finished up with some random chores and didn't feel like working on a new drawing yesterday morning, so I decided to do a bit of mixing. I definitely am a little rusty, but it came out much better than I thought it would. It has more of a downtempo vibe with some dubstep and trip hop thrown in. I just wish I didn't have "issues" with my computer when the audio file was being saved. There was a three minute gap of silence right in the middle of the mix, so I had to cut that bit out.

Part One

The Future Sound of London - Pale Moons*

Ital Tek - Insomniac

Fever Ray - Coconut*

Nine Inch Nails - Adrift in a Warm Place (fan mix)*

Carmine & Francis Ford Coppola - The Hollow Men

Boards of Canada - Opening the Mouth

Part Two
Boxcutter - Sidereal Day

The Future Sound of London - Is This Real?

Flying Lotus - Parisian Goldfish (Take Remix)

Tricky - Abbaon Fat Track

Portishead - Strangers (Dubstep Remix)

Automator - It's Over Now [feat. Kool Keith]

Dj Shadow - What Does Your Soul Look Like? (Part 2)




No comments:

Post a Comment