Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Hi everyone - 


So some updates ... 


I'm visiting San Francisco to check out the area with Zoe, get to know the city, and hopefully land some potential work for when I move out here after I'm done with the MFA program in Glasgow.  


In the meantime, I'm working on my dissertation (outline's due on Wednesday) and it looks like I *will* be showing some of my new work in Des Moines before I go back to Glasgow (fingers crossed)


Photo's from San Francisco coming soon... but here's a bit of a preview of what will be shown in Iowa...  It will be a set of lithographs and giclee prints, each is about two feet wide by three feet tall


Zoe: Iowa City by Blake Peterson (2011)

Jen + Zoe (Iowa City) - by Blake Peterson (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment