Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Living in Glasgow

Moved into the new place in Glasgow, and figuring out the city. What's funny, is that my new apartment used to be a Synagogue, and my old place used to be a hospital... Kinda makes you wonder what my next new place will have previously been (ha)

We still haven't gotten our tv, telephone, or internet set up... we're using pay-as-you-go internet.

But I was still able to check out facebook today. It was odd to see how popular the Huntsville Rapist remains popular (it even charted on the Billboard Top 100 last month)... and made me think about an earlier (and better) autotune youtube video

With Carl Sagan and Steven Hawking



Also of note - Steven Hawking recently stated that God doesn't exist. If I understand correctly, he said that the big bang was "an inevitability" b/c of the law of gravity... but that just makes me think - that that does prove the existence of god... seeing as there's a LAW, but whatever....


No comments:

Post a Comment