Friday, August 27, 2010

How is this closet supposed to work?

Ok - hopefully, even with the insanely low-resolution... you'll still be able to see what's going on here.

This was the ONLY closet in one of the places I looked at today. It was for two people. The closet, if you'll notice, is as deep as an individual clothes-hanger.

Yes, yes yes I realize - you don't put your stuff in so you can sort through your things from left to right (like a normal closet).

But I mean if you look closely, the hanger that is sitting on the shelf. The bottom of it is completely flush with the wall, and the top of it is actually over the edge.

The distance between the base of a hanger and its top is only like, what ... 4-5 inches? So that means the closet itself is only 5 inches deep maximum.

So how are TWO PEOPLE supposed to share a closet that could only hold maybe one pair of pants and maybe 2-3 shirts (certainly no space for a coat or even a jacket)?

Crazy. I know.

I promise the next post I do will be somewhat art related.



...seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment