Sunday, September 26, 2010

CAMPY LOBSTER



So - what's new?

Zoe got her induction into the Glasgow Print Studio... strangely enough, she's going to be able to start printing before me! I won't be able to Just a little frustrating, as the Glasgow School of Art seems to be moving soooo slowly. I just want to print and do work. Instead, I just sit in lecture rooms finding out how to use the library, etc etc

At least I have some preliminary drawings, templates, and random other stuff ready, so I'll be able to start printing right away. Although, some things may not be made in print...

I'm debating going back into my "electronic media" phase again. On my floor at the studio, there is a great resource for video editing, sound design, and recording...

Also - I mean - not EVERYTHING has to be a "print"

I also have a few potential titles / phrases, that I'm going to use (but I'm not sure in what fashion)

Silent Runner
Happy Shopper
Campy Lobster
Soft Obsession

although - I feel like I've heard the last one somewhere else...

No comments:

Post a Comment