Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So... the drawing that was going to be "the most erotic line" got waaaaaaaaaayyyyy more detailed, and waaayyyy more graphic than I originally wanted it to be...

and I got a few nasty looks - so I'm not gong to be printing it... at least not at this time. I think maybe it needs a little more work, so it looks more like a composition, other than a bunch of nudy bits...

but here's a 'stripped down' (ha) version of the image. It doesn't have all the poses, and - as you've probably noticed, I also took out all the lines


hmmm...
now that I think about it - maybe I should just use the shapes, but change around the colors a bit...


also I finished a completely new image, and I think I'm going to go ahead and print it today (even though I only started working on it about two hours ago.) I'd share it on here... but my computer keeps saying it has run out of memory.... so it'll have to wait till I get onto a proper desktop...

No comments:

Post a Comment