Saturday, February 6, 2010

missed a day or two


Yea - so I didn't end up posting every day since my last... but hey - two within the same week? ...In my book - that's not all that bad. Especially as I still am doing that stereotypical "ooh what should I blog about" deal that everyone goes through who isn't Juno

but I digress...

I actually have an incomplete drawing to share. I'm working on three different ones now (and am thinking about another - but I can't let myself get too distracted). So anyways... right now it doesn't look like much. I just wanted a portrait to sort of 'anchor' the piece, and I think this piece might end up being part of this weird video project that I've been talking to Zoe about.

but what do you guys think? If I don't use the image for a collab piece, what should go in the big open white area? I was thinking about some big explosion (or whatever) and someone flying out of it....

Well - I might get to drawing now... I'm going to head down to the studio probably about.... 3 o'clock or so to grain a stone and get stuff ready for one of my drawings

(edit)
oh in case you were wondering - the other things I'm working on:
1) an Image with two chicks flexing
2) a piece that started as something called "The Most Erotic Line" ... which is slowly evolving into "How Many Naked People Can I Fit On One Page?"
3) they mystery 'fourth image' which will have: a naked prostitute handing her fur coat to Frida Kahlo, so that she can go to the bathroom; while a zombie keeps guard. Oh, all of this takes place in hell ... and is based on a true story

No comments:

Post a Comment