Wednesday, June 27, 2012

As Comfortable As A Wool Bikini (Photo Documentation)

The show has now officially closed, thank you to all the people that came!  


If you didn't get a chance to drop by Studio 41 to see my + Zoe's "Lost Sheep" pieces, or Kyle Channing Smith's work - I thought I should share a few photo's featured in the installation, the intro for the show reel I made, and a fast walkthrough video... 


I have more documentation of the show itself, but I need to confirm that I have permission to share the images of Kyle's work... so there might be another posting about the show later this week (including her pieces, photo's of the opening, and the works as installed at the location.)  




Lost Sheep in Chicago (Hot Sheep) [1/5] - Blake Peterson + Zoe Phillips (2012)


Lost Sheep in Glasgow [2/5] - Blake Peterson + Zoe Phillips (2011)
Lost Sheep (Timid Sheep) [1/5] - Blake Peterson + Zoe Phillips (2012)

Lost Sheep (Pensive Sheep) [1/5] - Blake Peterson + Zoe Phillips (2012)

Lost Sheep in Des Moines (Dark Sheep) [1/5] - Blake Peterson + Zoe Phillips (2012)

The Sheep - Blake Peterson + Zoe Phillips (2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment