Monday, May 7, 2012

Two Shows

This past weekend I was involved in two different shows here in Glasgow.  


I was an exhibiting finalist for the Chalet Prize, for my piece "Sheepish [Jen; Iowa City]."


It is an exhibition and award, celebrating excellence in fine art. Finalists are chosen from an open call by a panel of guest judges and The Chalet curatorial team. All finalists are exhibited in The Chalet during this year's Streetland Festival. 


Zoe & my collaborative piece "Lost Sheep In Glasgow" was also installed from Thursday May 3rd through Saturday the 5th at the Arches, as a part of No Man's Land, which was commissioned by the Mutual in association with Glasgow International Festival of Visual Art 2012.  


Also, this week I should have some preview images for what will be going into the Glasgow School of Art MFA Degree Show, before I begin installation.


Sheepish [Jen; Iowa City] by Blake Peterson 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment