Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Image(s) and...

I've been working on a few more images for my current series of prints... 


...I just finished the drawing for the first one (haven't had a chance to print yet), and the second image is still a work in progress - so colors, scale, some details and amongst other stuff will still get tweaked around a bit (but I thought I'd still share it)... 


Additionally - the third image is another alternate version of the 'Alt Space' images we posted a little bit ago...  It was made by collaging segments of the 'space scarf' over each other, then placing some of Zoe's drawings on top.


ALSO - if you have a chance, it would be much appreciated if you VOTE for Blake.  All you have to do, is follow the link and click "VOTE"


'Falling in Space' (2012); (drawing prepped to be a litho) - Blake Peterson
'Untitled' - (2012) work in progress by Blake Peterson

Alt Space (V4) 2012 - by Blake Peterson w/ Zoe Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment