Wednesday, September 14, 2011

News from San Francisco

Zoe writing:
So, I'm in San Francisco now, officially settled in. I'm in the MFA printmaking program at SFAI, and classes started a couple of weeks ago. I'm finally starting to move into my studio and begin work on a dollhouse project I've been planning for a while. 
The graduate studios at SFAI are amazing, and include a full digital lab, woodshop and a gallery. As well as classrooms, lounge and a lecture hall. The studio is in a giant building filled with other design studios and manufacturers, including a wonderful smelling chocolatier!             
Here's some photos from my studio:

SFAI studio hallways, orange doors for each studio block

One dollhouse down, 7 to go!

The lovely view from my studio window, you can see the bay peaking out in between the industrial stuff.
In other exciting news, our scarves can now be purchased at RGB on Fillmore street in the Marina! RGB is a women's clothing store and gallery. They have a steady rotation of really interesting shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment