Friday, December 31, 2010

Blake did a mix!

Blake posted a mix on a few music webpages, and we thought we should share it here too.  Here's the info (as it was introduced on the other pages)

"Yea - it's been a WHILE since I have done any mixing
but, I got into a bit of a rut in the studio, and decided to do something non-drawing/ print related, and ended up with two short-ish mixes.  It's mostly just a lot of tracks I've always meant to use, and some random newer things that I really liked.  I just zipped them together into one file. Lemme know what you think... I'm contemplating actually trying to play somewhere out here in Glasgow, but I feel like I need to get into the swing of things again..."

The actual tracklistings are put into the "lyrics" section (using iTunes tags).  We're not posting the track lists here, just in case if a google-bot notices artist names, and thinks we're sharing illegal mp3's -> which we're not doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment